Last Updated July 29th, 2020
This Privacy Notice provides an overview of the information Mon Coeur Bebe LLC (“Mon Coeur”, “we,” “us”, or “our”) collects from you as you use our website moncoeur.com (the “Website”), how we use this information, with whom we share it, and the choices you have in connection with this.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Through your use of our Website, we collect personal information, which is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to you as an identifiable individual. We collect personal information from you directly and automatically as you use the Website.
We will collect personal information from you if you choose to engage with certain functions of our Website. The personal information you provide in each of the below instances is such that we need in order to provide the Website or accommodate your request. If you choose not to provide your personal information, we will not be able to do so. We collect personal information from you when you:
- Apply for employment. When you apply for employment with Mon Coeur, we collect your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, and your professional information (resume, cover letter, employment history, and educational history). We use this personal information to manage and assess your application. The legal basis for this processing is to perform our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering a contract.
- Contact us. When you send us a question or inquiry, or ask for other support, you will need to provide us with your name, telephone number, and email address. We collect this information to fulfill your request for additional information or support from us. The legal basis for this processing is performance of our contract with you.
- Create a Mon Coeur account. When you create a Mon Coeur account on our Website, we will collect your name, email address, and selected password. We collect this personal information to create and manage your account, inform you of any changes to the Website, and to communicate with you about your account or the Website.
- Make a purchase. If you make a purchase through our Website, we will collect your payment information (payment card number, CVV, expiration date), name, email address, and physical address. We collect this personal information to process your payment for the requested product and to communicate with you about your purchase. This information is collected by our third-party payment processor MailChimp. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary for the performance of the contract with you.
- Subscribe to our mailing list. When you subscribe to our mailing list, we will collect your email address. We collect this information to fulfill your request to receive updates and special offers from Mon Coeur . The legal basis for this processing is your consent. Subscribing to our mailing list is optional and you can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email.
In addition to the personal information you provide directly, we may also collect information from you automatically as you use the Website. This information includes:
- Usage Information. This includes which pages of Website you visit, the frequency of access, how much time you spend on each page, what you click on while using the Website, and referring website addresses.
- Device Information. This includes certain information about your device that you use to access the Website, such as browser type, browser language, hardware model, operating system, and your preferences.
- Location Information. This includes information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address.
- Essential Cookies. We use essential cookies to prevent fraudulent use of the Website, and to allow the Website and its features to function properly.
- Functional Cookies. We use functional cookies to provide enhanced functionality and personalization, to remember your preferences, to diagnose server and software errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
- Social Media Widgets. Our website includes social media widgets. These widgets may collect information, such as your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website. These widgets may set a cookie or utilize other tracking technologies to accomplish this. Social media widgets are hosted by a third party and your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
A list of all cookies we use, their purpose, and the information they collect can be found here https://www.pandectes.io/privacy-policy/.
Particular third-party cookies on our Website to note include: Google Analytics, MailChimp and Stripe.
- Facebook Pixel. We use Facebook Pixel to customize our advertising and to serve you ads on your social media based on your browsing behavior. This allows your behavior to be tracked after you have been redirected to our Website by clicking on the Facebook ad. The Facebook Pixel stores a cookie on your device to enable us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. We do not have access to the information collected through the Facebook Pixel. However, the information collected via the Facebook Pixel, on the Website as well as other websites on which Facebook Pixel is installed, is also stored and processed by Facebook. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes in accordance with Facebook's Data Usage Policy. The Facebook Pixel also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside of Facebook. You can opt-out of displaying Facebook ads by visiting your Facebook Ad Settings, and you can clear and control the information third parties share with Facebook in your Off-Facebook Activity If you do not have a Facebook account, you can opt-out of Facebook ads through the Digital Advertising Alliance for users in the United States. For European users, please visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
To learn how you can control information collected about you using cookies and other technologies, you can follow the instructions in YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES below. You may also opt-out of cookies by visiting our cookie management platform https://www.pandectes.io/privacy-policy/.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process your personal information, on servers located in the United States, for the following purposes as necessary to provide the Website to you and perform our contract with you:
- Provide the Website and Services or Products You Request. We use your personal information to provide the Website, to create your account, to process your payment for products, and to fulfill your request for certain products or services.
- Communicate and Provide Support. We use personal information to communicate with you about our Website and the products and services offered thereon, to send you updates and communications regarding your purchases, to inform you of any changes to the Website, and to provide any support you may need. Support may include technical support or answering your questions or inquiries.
We also process your personal information as part of our legitimate interests to:
- Communicate About New Offers. When you subscribe to our mailing list, we will send you email notifications about new products from Mon Coeur that we feel may be of interest to you. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
- Maintain and Improve the Website. We use your personal information to diagnose any problems with the Website and to improve user experience. We process your personal information as part of our legitimate interests in improvement of the Website and ensuring the security of the Website.
- Marketing and Improvement. We use your personal information to identify your interests to provide you with more personalized and tailored marketing communications in order to enhance user experience. These are tailored for you based on the information we have collected on your through the use of the Website. We process your personal information as part of our legitimate interests in the improvement, optimization, and marketing of our Website
In our processing of your personal information, we may also use your personal information to defend our rights and the rights of others, efficiently maintain our business, and to comply with the law as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION. This is part of our legitimate interest in the performance of our contractual obligations, protection of legal rights, compliance with legal obligations, and protection of the rights of Site users and other individuals.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share your information with as follows:
- With Third Party Service Providers. We share personal information with third-party service providers that perform functions on our behalf and help us to administer the Website. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in providing the Website and the services offered thereon more efficiently. We use the following service providers: MailChimp, Google Analytics and Stripe.
- Within Mon Coeur. We may share personal information within our corporate family, such as with subsidiaries, joint ventures, or affiliates, in order to efficiently carry out our business and to the extent permitted by law. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in carrying out our business operations efficiently.
- For Corporate Restructuring. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would share personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in carrying out our business operations.
- To Prevent Harm. We will share personal information if we believe it is necessary to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person. The legal basis for this is compliance with the law, compliance with legal obligations, and our legitimate interest in the protection of the rights of others.
- For Legal Purposes. We will share information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal processes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or contractual obligations; to defend against legal claims or demands; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law. The legal basis for this processing is compliance with a legal obligation applicable to us and our legitimate interest in compliance with other laws applicable to Mon Coeur.
- With Your Consent. Apart from the reasons identified above, we may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information you have already provided is shared for such purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES
- Access or View Your Personal Information. You may access your Mon Coeur account to access or correct certain personal information you have provided to us and which is associated with your account.
- Google Analytics. To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- Facebook Pixel. You can opt-out of displaying Facebook ads by visiting your Facebook Ad Settings, and you can clear and control the information third parties share with Facebook in your Off-Facebook Activity For those without a Facebook account, you can also take the steps outlined in Online Advertising below.
- Online Advertising. To opt-out of interest based advertising generally, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative or the Digital Advertising Alliance. For European users, please visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
- Marketing Emails. You can opt-out of receiving promotional e-mails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided in each e-mail. Please note we will continue to send you notifications necessary for the Website, your purchases, your account, and any assistance you request.
RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
Individuals in the European Union (EU) are entitled certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If our processing of your personal information is subject to the GDPR, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to Access. You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. This right has some exemptions, which means you may not always receive all the information we process.
- Right to Rectification. You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Right to Erasure. You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to Restrict Processing. You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. See YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES for additional ways you can restrict processing of your personal information.
- Right to Object to Processing. You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to processing of your personal information, which is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests. See YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES for additional ways you can object to processing of your personal information.
- Right to Data Portability. This only applies to information you have given us. You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us from one organization to another, or give it to you.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information until the earlier of (i) the information is no longer necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was provided; or (ii) you delete your account as stated above by emailing email@example.com. We retain your personal information for longer periods for specific purposes to the extent that we are obliged to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or as necessary to protect our legal rights or for certain business requirements. Below are some more specific reasons we would retain some data for longer periods of time:
- Security, Fraud & Abuse Prevention. For example, to protect you, other people, and us from fraud, abuse, and unauthorized access.
- Financial Record-Keeping. When you make a payment to us we are often required to retain this information for a longer period of time for purposes of accounting, dispute resolution and compliance with tax, anti-money laundering, and other financial regulations
- Complying With Legal or Regulatory Requirements. To meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, as required to enforce our terms of service, including investigation of potential violations
- Direct Communications With Us. If you have directly communicated with us, we may retain reasonable records of those communications.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of certain of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. If you have any questions regarding our data privacy practices, or would like to opt-out of the future sale of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Website are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete the personal information. If you believe we have personal information on individuals under the age of eighteen (18), please contact us at the contact information provided below.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you.
From time to time, we may amend this Privacy Notice. We will post the changes to this page, and will indicate the date the changes go into effect. We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice to stay informed. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights, we will notify you via prominent posting on our Website.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at email@example.com.